We pride ourselves on the best quality material and prints and do not expect any problems with our products or customers. However, in the rare case that there is a problem with your order such as a faulty or incorrect graphic print to what you ordered, or if there is a problem with the garment itself such as damage in transit, then you may be eligible for a return. In such cases, you must contact us immediately by email to email@example.com.
We will then advise you on what to do to process your return case. In such cases, you must pay for the return shipping fees and any customs fees that are applied. We will also not be able to return our original shipping costs of the order if your return claim is successful. The above is the only case scenario where a return case can be made.
It is our policy that customers cannot make a return case for the following issues:
- The returns policy is for our print on demand apparel and home accessories. The books we sell are linked to recommended book sellers on Amazon.com, therefore, any issues with books should be taken up with the seller on Amazon.com. Likewise with the Bitcoin hardware wallets: due to safety reasons, we only work with actual manufacturers, which we are an affiliate of. Therefore, should any issue come from a purchase made from our recommendation, you should take it up with the company you bought from.
- For all apparel and homed accessories we work with the highest quality apparel suppliers and print service. We do not accept returns for a customer ordering an incorrect size, so please make sure to order the correct size according to our sizing guide on every product page.
- We do not accept returns based on delivery time that does not meet a customer’s expectations. We are clear with on our Shipping Policy page that orders can take longer than expected due to unforeseen circumstances, such as customs holding your items for International orders, or during busy holiday seasons.
- Our shipping times are a guide only based on real data from our average shipping times. We do not guarantee delivery times. If your order has not arrived within 30 business days, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your case and get back to you with more information and only after 30 business days can we review if an item has been lost in transit.
- We do not accept returns based on a customer incurring any customs fees for International orders that are out of our control.
- We do not accept returns based on a customer claiming that the print quality of our apparel or home appliance is low quality. Our products are made to order using state of the art DTG (direct to garment) printers. We don’t hold large infantry of our designs, we print them to your order as and when your order comes in. If there is a problem with the print, you should take photos and email them to us at email@example.com and we will review your claim. However, we do not accept returns based on any unfounded claim of low-quality printing.
- We do not accept returns based on a customer claims that the material is low quality. We have fully vetted and reviewed the standard of our products, hence the reason we sell them. We do not sell the cheapest products, we prefer quality. Therefore, we only sell and print on top-quality garments and home appliances. If there is a problem with the stitching or cut of the apparel, or if your home appliance is sub-standard, please take photos and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your claim.
- If we do deem there to be a defect based on your photos then we will arrange a reprint in this situation, but we do not accept returns based on any unfounded claim of low-quality t-shirts.